BioDiscovery Group, India is the first to launch online training in several topics and doing it since 2010 for participants from all over the world. Till date we have successfully trained hundreds of participants who were not only students but scientists, faculties, professor, company executives, etc. This is a unique training program in Immunoinformatics | Study of biotechnological applications on immune systems at cellular and humoral levels as you will learn by doing the things on your own computer system..
- Introduction to immunoinformatics
- Role of immunoinformatics in advance medicine field.
- Practical overview
- Immunome browser
- Antigenic protein retrieval
- Functional analysis
- Allergy prediction
- Prediction of active site
- Antibody modeling.
PRACTICAL APPLICATION & TRAINING
- Practical overview
- Immunome browser using Iedb
- Antigenic protein retrieval using Antigendb
- Functional analysis using interproscan
- Allergy prediction using Algpred
- Prediction of active site using Iedb, Bcpred, Mhccpred
- Antibody modelling using Pigs
- Docking using Patchdock
The course is best suited for Bachelor, Masters, PhD, students as well as Faculty and Professors from Microbiology, BioChemistry, Biotechnology, Immunology, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Technology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Plant Science and Life Sciences. Professionals: From companies and research institutes.
T & C
- Training session will be conducted every day from 9 PM- 11 PM India time.
- The training sessions will be conducted as chat, so that you can save the session for reference and use it later for reference.
- The category in which you register, you will get certificate of that ONLY. So choose the right category.
- If you register under wrong category then your registration will be invalid and NO REFUND WILL BE MADE IN THIS CASE. This is your mistake and the company is not responsible for it.
- Only Windows OS are required. If your computer has any other OS then let us know.
- Once you register we will send you Welcome email 2 days prior to the workshop. This email will have all details of files, software as well as Messenger ID on which you have to send request.
- Your request will be accepted 5 minutes prior to the start of the workshop. So do not panic if you have sent the request and it is not accepted. It will be accepted 5 minutes prior to your session.
- If there is power cut/power loss/any other technical difficulty and you loose time then we will compensate that time in the next session. Example, if you have lost 30 minutes then your next session will be of 2:30 minutes instead of 2:00 hours.
- If you do not turn up for training session on any day then you will be sent an email about the things which would be covered on that day. Next day the next thing will be covered.
- If you have any urgent work then you can shift that and make sure to be online at your time. The training certificate will be given on successful completion of the tasks.
- No refund will be made in any case.