The WordPress Team Gujarat is very proud to announce that the coming year we will be bringing the WordCamp to Baroda for the second consecutive time. We want to take this WordCamp to new heights with the help of whole WordPress community in India. However, things are now advancing rapidly and we've already finalized our speakers. We do have sponsorship slots open. If you need any assistance, feel free to drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org at anytime.
List of speakers :
1. Ankur Agrawal - Blogging isn't dead but the blogger in you is challenged (Co-founder Pricebaba.com)
2. Prasath Nadarajah - Extending WP with filters and actions (Automattic)
3. Sidharth - Crash course in typography (Instamojo)
4. M Nagarajan - WordPress in Government (IAS, GUj. Government)
5. Sathish Nagarjan - Building large scale web app with WP (WordPress Developer)
6. Samuel Sidler - Contributing to WP (WordPress)
7. Jaydip Parikh - How blogging is influencing e-commerce (Infibeam)
8. Harsh Agrawal - Making SEO works for your WordPress Blog (ShoutMeLoud.com)
9. Siobhan McKeown - Creating Reality: How free software empowers us to control our world (WordPress)
10. Saurabh Shukla - Hooks API for WordPress users and Developers (Automattic)
Tentative Schedule :
Day 1 : Morning refreshments, 5 speaker sessions, 1 hour of networking session and lunch for 1 hour.
Day 2: Morning refreshments, 6 speaker sessions, 1 hour of lunch.