BioDiscovery Group, is conducting online courses since 2010. Till date we have successfully trained hundreds of participants who were not only students but scientists, faculties, professor, company executives, etc from India as well as abroad. We have conducted the most number of workshops in India and outside India than any other organization. Molecular biology is a branch of science concerning biological activity at the molecular level. The field of molecular biology overlaps with biology and chemistry and in particular, genetics and biochemistry. A key area of molecular biology concerns understanding how various cellular systems interact in terms of the way DNA, RNA and protein synthesis function. This 5 day course focuses on the use of tools available in MB & GE.
- Introduction to molecular biology and genetic engineering.
- Application of molecular biology and genetic engineering in bioinformatics.
- Promotor analysis in genome.
- Structural annotation.
- Functional annotation
- Active site prediction
- Single nucleotide polymorphism.
- Homology modeling.
- Model validation.
- Visualization of model.
- Promotor analysis in genome.
- Structural annotation using Protparam
- Functional annotation using Interproscan
- Active site prediction using sitehound
- Single nucleotide polymorphism using HOPE
- Mutation using, I-Mutant
- Homology modelling using Swiss pdb Viewer
- Model validation using pdbsum
- Visualization of model using Chimera
- Sequencing and
comparing full genomes of organisms.
- Identifying the
genes and determining the foundations of the proteins they encode.
- Understanding gene
evolution and evolutionary history.
proteins, which means predicting the folding of the amino acid sequence, and
characterizing the function of the protein based on this folding.
synthetic proteins, which means creating amino acid sequences, such that the
protein produced from these have a desired function.
The course is best suited for Bachelor, Masters, PhD, students as well as Faculty and Professors from Microbiology, BioChemistry, Biotechnology, Immunology, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Technology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Plant Science and Life Sciences. Professionals: From companies and research institutes.
T & C:
- Training session will be conducted every day from 9 PM- 11 PM India time.
- The training sessions will be conducted as chat, so that you can save the session and use it later for reference. NO VIDEO AND NO VOICE CALL.
- The category in which you register, you will get certificate of that ONLY. So choose the right category.
- If you register under wrong category then your registration will be invalid and NO REFUND WILL BE MADE IN THIS CASE. This is your mistake and the company is not responsible for it.
- Only Windows OS is required.
- Once you register we will send you Welcome email 2 days prior to the workshop. This email will have all details of files, software as well as MESSENGER ID on which you have to send request.
- Your request will be accepted 5 minutes prior to the start of the workshop. So do not panic if you have sent the request and it is not accepted. It will be accepted 5 minutes prior to your session.
- If there is power cut/power loss/any other technical difficulty and you miss some part of session then we will compensate that time in the next session. Example, if you have lost 30 minutes then your next session will be of 2:30 minutes instead of 2:00 hours.
- If you do not turn up for training session on any day then you will be sent an email about the things which would be covered on that day. Next day the next thing will be covered.
- If you have any urgent work then you can shift that and make sure to be online at your time. The training certificate will be given on successful completion of the tasks.
- No refund will be made in any case.