Come learn to sketch, this is a great way of exploring while traveling. We will be sketching the amazing Chennakeshava Temple in Somnathpur , just 35kms from Mysore. It is a beautiful heritage structure with the famous Hoysala detailing built back in the 1268 CE.
This workshop is the Kickstarter to all those who think they can’t draw, or even the ones who have been drawing for a while and want to explore and learn further. Here we learn how to compose, draw natural surroundings, temple structures with perspective and detailing with ease. You will learn how to create free flowing sketches, use pen and water colour and keep a Travel Art Journal.
Date: 24th Sep 2017
Cost: 2499/- (Exclusive of taxes)
Book your seats now:
- Depart from Bangalore at 6:00 AM.
- Have breakfast on the way.
- Reach Mysore
- Sketch at Temple Complex
- Review and Feedback
- Q and A session
- Plein Air Sketches and Drawings
- Back to Bangalore by 8:00 PM
- Water Color – Sketch Book
- Transportation(Non AC) to and fro from Bangalore
- Personal Expense(snacks, mineral water etc.)
- Any kind of insurance
- Anything not included in the inclusions above
Subscribe to Events Updates: http://eepurl.com/cLDAa9
Cancellation Policy: https://www.plantheunplanned.com/refund-cancellation-policy/
1. Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
2. Put Litter in its place, do not trash the mother earth.
3. In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns expect a few delay in reaching the destination.
For more info please feel free to get in touch with us on email@example.com.
For faster communication: +91 9035182699, +91 7760710005, +91 9428909952
Join us on Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Plan-The-Unplanned-Bangalore/
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/plantheunplanned/
Follow Us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/plantheunplanned/
Text "PTU" to 7760710005 on WhatsApp for event updates.