SPONSORED by IEEE ComSoc Chapter Bangalore and IEEE Bangalore Section
REGISTRATION INCLUDES LUNCH, TEA/COFFEE/SNACKS/BISCUITS, SOFT COPY OF CERTIFICATE
Kindly provide your Full Name (as you want to be in the Certificate) and EMAIL ADDRESS (Compulsory information). Plus Mobile Phone (optional).
It is seen that one person pays for others of his/her group/friends or so. In that case, we don't know others detail. Therefore, kindly SEND me Full Name, Affiliation and Email address at (email@example.com) with the information about the person who paid on your behalf. (This is to overcome the last moment hassle).
In this registration, I would suggest to use Full Name.
For the benefits of PhD/Research Scholars, PG/UG Students/Engineers from Industries
@ AMRITA SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING, KASAVANAHALLI BANGALORE
Unique Contents, NEVER BEFORE like this, Hurry up !
LIMITED SEATS ! Hurry Up !
Visit Here for More Information: http://bangalore.chapters.coms...
At the end of this workshop, the audience should be able to:
• understand some basic concepts of research and its methodologies
• identify appropriate research topics
• select and define appropriate research problem and parameters
• prepare a project (thesis) proposal (to undertake a project/thesis)
• organize and conduct research (advanced project) in a more appropriate manner
• write a research report, article/paper and thesis
• write a research proposal (grants)
• Review an article and submit the report (peer review Process)
The workshop is divided into 4 modules:
Module 1 – Identifying a problem
Module 2 - Tackling and addressing the problem (doing research)
Module 3 – Reporting the research (Report/thesis writing/publishing)
Module 4 – Peer Review Process and Proposal Writing* (*if time permits)