Mineral Water Plant Live Training
Water Project Information organizes this flagship training for those
Businessmen-Entrepreneurs who are willing to study the whole business
before they actually venture into this field. Our focus is mainly on
Creation of a solid enterprise which will be sustainable, profit making,
and still contributing to the great cause of offering the best quality
water to the consumers. Just have a look at who we are. Though, as a businessman, or a "would be" businessman, we have made every attempt to answer all the questions coming to your mind like…
- Is it worthwhile to start a plant?
- Is the business really profitable ?
- Can it survive, in spite of so much competition around ?
- I’ve understood what’s the investment like, but what is the first step?
- What will be the size of Plant, where do I start ?
- Many machine suppliers are around, how to choose the best from those ?
- Is ISI really required?
- What is the minimum Investment ?
- What will be the Land required ?
- What Documents are necessary for a Mineral Water Plant ?
- How to prepare the Mineral Water Plant Layout ?
- What about Working Capital ?
imagine any question or other than these, we have answers for you. Just
Check the Training Session Details below & join the next training. The most important part is that, we shall give you tasks until your first stage is covered (upto business model & plant capacity finalization)
- Total Days of this Training : 1 Day
- Place of Training : At- Delhi
- Max No. of Participants : Max 10
- Days : Usually Sunday
- Target Group : Aspiring Entrepreneurs in Mineral Water Plant Business.
- Details of the Topics Covered : Just Scroll Below to get them.
- Training Fees : Rs. 12,000/- (Rs. 10,000 for early Bird)
- Dates :- 5th May 2019 At- Delhi
- How to Attend :- Just call us at 9850997110 or 9822478111, we shall tell you the procedure.
- (You can refer to the F.A.Q. page for questions related to other things in the training).
Mineral Water Plant Training Content Details:-
Type of Mineral Water Plants
- Bottle-Jar-Pouch .. All Product Mix Model - with Blowing Machine
- Bottle-Jar-Pouch .. All Product Mix Model - without Blowing Machine
- Just Jars or Just Pouches Business Model
- The Cool Jar Model (without ISI) .. is it worth ?
Resources required for Mineral Water Plant
- Water : which water resource is the best, how much, is it okay for the B.I.S. point of view
- Land & Building : How much exactly needed, how to calculate that.
- Machinery Required : Water Treatment Plant, Blowing-Filling Machines, Packaging Machinery Video Demonstrations.
- Electrical Power : How much needed, what to check before applying, exact power requirement.
- Human Resource : Departments, Skilled, Unskilled, exactly how many ?
- Money : Calculation of the actual investment required
ISI & Other Documents required for Mineral Water Plant
- B.I.S. Website Online Demo
- Locating Standards
- Finding Out Total no. of Plants in your area, status of those
- Other Documents required for a Mineral Water Plant
Profit Calculation for major 3 type of Plants
- Excel sheet based detail calculation of Initial Capital Investment & Operational Cost
- Comparison within 2000 LPH, 5000 LPH & 20 Ltr Just Jar Model
- R.O.I. - Return on Investment
- How can you make a conscious choice within them
Water Treatment Plant Basics
is the Basic Treatment, what is Pre Filtration, Post Filtration, RO, UV
etc What is "Added Minerals" and the sales gimmicks ? How to Check the Quantity & Quality of Available Raw Water How much water will be useful to you from available raw water
Total Project Cost Calculation
- Live Exercise through dummy case
- Calculation of Actual Water Treatment Plant Capacity
- Calculation of Blowing and Filling Machine Capacity
- How to specify them to suppliers & how to get a quote from them
- How to select the best supplier from them (we don't recommend any particular)
- Cost of Machinery, Utilities and Construction
Smart Marketing Techniques
- Simple Market Survey Techniques
- Traditional Channel
- ATM … use it for Branding
- Reputation .. the "Reviews" method
- Other ways of Digital Marketing
- Questions and Answers
- Detailed 1-2-1 Discussion if needed
- Certificate Handover
- Feedback's & Reviews