Digital Image Processing is a hands-on discipline, and the best way to learn is by doing. This training program will enable the participants to get hands-on training in practical implementation of theoretical concepts of DIP using MatLab®. This practical computer based training will clarify concepts and build intuition, insight and understanding of the subject. Therefore the participants not only learn how to process image signals but also gain a deep insight into applied mathematics and programming skills. The developed mathematical and numerical insight will allow to understand the beauty of Digital Image Processing and also offer the participants a basic understanding of mathematical methods such as Fourier Transform, Wavelets, etc., which indeed is of great value in many other fields.
1. Fundamentals of Digital Image Representation, Sampling, Quantization, Spatial and Gray Level Resolution, Brightness and Contrast Control.
2. Input/Output operations with Images, Data types, Point Processing for Gray Scale and Color Images, Linear & Non-linear Transfer Function Implementation.
3. Color Image Processing (RGB, YcbCr – Color planes).
4. Block Processing: Spatial Filtering: Low Pass Filtering (Averaging filter), Median Filtering, High Pass Filtering and High Boost filtering.
5. Fourier Transform for Images & Filtering in Frequency Domain.
6. Image Segmentation by Thresholding.
7. Applications in various fields (Medical, Biometric, Satellite, Robotics, Microscopic Images etc).
Key Facilitator & Master Trainer
Mahesh Anand. S [Founder & CEO, SCS-India]
A Very Passionate Educationist, Trainer, Motivational Speaker and Scientific Computing Consultant. Having 11 Plus Years of Experience in Facilitating the Learning of Gen-Y and Gen-X Learners. Strongly Believe in Experiential Learning Methodologies and Multiple Intelligence Skills Based Teaching-Learning Approach. Trained 4250 Plus Engineering Students & Faculty across India on Various Skills.
The duration of this workshop will be one day, with six hour session a day
It's a basic level workshop so there are no prerequisites. Anyone interested, can join this workshop
For Further Queries Please Contact