Apr 26, 2019 10:00 AM - Apr 27, 2019 04:30 PM
Hiranandani Gardens, Central Avenue Powai
HAZOP stands for Hazard and Operability Study. It is one of the most widely used Risk Assessment techniques used all over the world in multiple industries.
Abhisam is one of the first companies in the world that introduced an e-learning course on HAZOP that is very popular all over the world. This training has been used by hundreds of companies and individuals, all over the world, to develop competency in HAZOP and get certified. In addition to the HAZOP course, Abhisam has a catalog of several e-learning courses that can be taken online on the Abhisam Learning portal at https://prettygoodcourses.com
What the workshop offers you
* Awareness of concepts & methodology of HAZOP and practical approach in conducting HAZOP at the workplace.
* Upgradation of skill-set for the participants leading to better career prospects.
* Certificate of Participation in HAZOP - Workshop from Abhisam.
* Optional HAZOP Professional certification via exam, that leads to a separate certificate of HAZOP – Professional and electronic badge via Credly that can be shared online on LinkedIn. (Note: Electronic Badges are the modern way to display your credentials to the world. They are easily verifiable with a single click and can also be displayed online).
Who will lead the Workshop?
The workshop will be led by Mr. Yogesh Ranade, who is a well- known professional in the Chemical & Process industries. Mr. Ranade graduated in Chemical Engineering from UDCT, Mumbai 1988 and did his post-graduation (M.Tech) in Industrial Engineering & Operations Research from IIT Bombay in 1991. He also holds a Diploma in Business Finance. He has worked in European multinational companies like Bayer and Lanxess, as well as in Indian multinational companies like Pidilite, in leadership roles in Operations Management, Process & Occupational Safety, Statutory Compliances, Site Management, Business Strategy & Technology and Projects. He has extensive experience in many risk assessment and safety techniques including leading HAZOP sessions.
Following modules will be covered in the workshop:
* HAZOP Concepts
* HAZOP Methodology
* CHAZOP (Computer HAZOP/Control System HAZOP)
* HAZOP Management (including HAZOP Leader & Scribe)
* HAZOP Standard (IEC 61882)
* Simulated Real Life Case studies and Practice sessions on HAZOP including for typical unit operations such as Distillation, Reaction, Filtration and non-process industry cases such as Railways, Emergency planning.
26th and 27th April 2019
Venue: Mumbai (Powai/Andheri, near Airport)
Early Bird Discount for booking before 31st March 2019
Inclusions: Training by Industry Experts, Printed Training Material, Lunch/Tea/Coffee on both days, stationery, Certificate of Participation, Access to Abhisam HAZOP e-learning course (Premium participants only), opportunity to take the HAZOP Professional Exam (Premium participants only), HAZOP Certificate of Competency (Premium Participants only), Electronic Badge from Credly (Premium Participants only).
Exclusions: Anything not specifically mentioned above, accommodation, travel or meals other than mentioned above.
How to enroll: Click on the Buy Tickets link and select the ticket option that you wish to have.