Oct 14, 2017 08:30 AM - Oct 19, 2017 06:00 PM
Shilton Royale, Ashwini Layout,Ejipura,
Dates: 2017 Oct 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 (6 days) Timing: 8:30 am - 6:00pm)
ABNLP (American Board of NLP) approved Practitioner certificate and International Coach Federation (ICF) approved certificates (Associate Coach & Wellness Coach)
Imagine doing a Program with certificates from two most recognized brands in NLP and Coaching, and getting started with your NLP and Coaching career on a strong note.
This is the only program in the country, where you have an option to take ABNLP and ICF approved Coaching certificates.
Bundle certification promotional options:
Combo 1 (3 Certificates): Diploma in NLP, Advanced Diploma in NLP Coaching, Certified NLP Practitioner
Combo 2 (All
5 certificates): NLP Diploma, Advanced Diploma in NLP Coaching, NLP
Practitioner, Certified Associate Leadership and Executive Coach,
Combo 3 (All 5 certificates + ICF ACSTH 60 hours towards ACC level coach + 10 hours of mentoring)
Free Attendance (Without the certificates) - all six days
Inclusive of Training Material / Coaching Toolkit also available.
Early Bird Pricing (Oct 11th)
Workshop is designed to enable participants to experience and practice the skills of NLP and Coaching in their professional careers, as well as for their own growth, development and personal achievement.
What is NLP?
Neuro Linguistic Programming or NLP is often referred to as “The Art and Science of Excellence”, and is a powerful approach, which explores the relationship between how we think (Neuro), how we communicate both verbally and non-verbally (Linguistic), and our patterns of behaviors and emotions (Programming).
We invite you to attend our 6 days of NLP workshop to break free of whatever it is that is holding you back from achieving your Dreams and Goals. Just like Roger Federer, Pitbull, Sachin Tendulkar, and Tiger Woods, we are ALL brilliant inside. NLP helps us find our brilliance.
Who will benefit?
You may be a student, business person, CEO of a company, aspiring Life Coach or a homemaker, you will benefit by attending this program.
If you are a salesperson: You will learn how to communicate effectively with your clients.
If you are a parent: Learn how to guide your children to a better future.
For business owners and supervisors: Learn the various techniques required to increase business sales and increase staff motivation.
For employees: Understand how to better control your emotions and interact effectively with other employees.
For students: Understand how to feel confident, and get better grades.
What you will Learn
- This is the only Integrated NLP Practitioner and Coach program in the country, where you have an option to take accredited NLP Practitioner and Coaching certificates from well know International brands (ABNLP and ICF).
- Most comprehensive NLP Practitioner and Coaching course in the country. 120+ hours of Comprehensive learning, 6 days in class, 80 hours offline learning (Reading / Hands on Coaching) - more details in program completion section below)
- We will hand-hold you to become proficient by providing you post program support which is part of the program completion.
- The course provides you coverage across different applications of NLP (NLP, applications in business, and personal life),
- Coverage from different school of thoughts: Classic NLP (Richard Bandler), New Code NLP (John Grinder), and other frameworks as designed by Tad James, Robert Dilts, Sue Knight, Steve Andreas, David Gordon, and many other pioneers of NLP.
- Analysis and explanation of video demonstrations (NLP techniques) by Richard Bandler.
- Post program support. You will become part of closed NLP whatsapp group, and will be mentored for life by our senior coaches/trainers.
You will be supported in coaching sessions that you will undertake post
the program. 3 coaching sessions that you will undertake after the
program with your clients, will be reviewed (mp3 files & transcript in word document) by our coaches, and feedback
will be provided.
Program Completion and post program support
Certified NLP Practitioner: One NLP Classic Book (approximately 35-40 hours) has to be read by the participant post the class room based 6 days, and the notes have to be submitted. The topics will be discussed in a closed group among all the participants as post program continuous learning. This enables participants to go deeper into NLP and Coaching concepts. One coach will facilitate the group discussions.
Certified Associate Leadership and Executive Coach & Certified Wellness Coach:
One NLP Coaching Book (approximately 35-40 hours), has to be read by the participant, and the notes have to be submitted.
3 coaching sessions with paid clients or free clients have to be recorded (mp3), and shared with us, along with the written transcript (notes) of the session. One of our coaches will review the session and will discuss that with you and will provide feedback (skype - offline).
We invest time in your successful NLP and Coaching journey from our side.
Once registration is complete, the amount is not refundable. If due to unforeseen circumstances you can't attend, you can send someone else to the program. Name of the person has to be communicated to us, before the start of the workshop.
9, 100 Feet Inner Ring Road, Koramangala, , Bangalore, Karnataka, India
This event has ended. Please contact organizer for more details.