Learn how to start your ecommerce business in just 6 hours with Indian Online Sellerâ€™s Ecommerce Jumpstart Workshop on Saturday, 25th July, at the Keys hotel, Ludhiana.
The workshop will guide you through everything you need to know about starting your own ecommerce business with actionable insights, steps and contacts to help you get started.
Who Should Attend :
- Retailers planning to take their business national
- Manufacturers & Brands look to reach out India-wide
- What is Ecommerce
- Different Models of ecommerce inventory led & marketplaces
- How to prepare your operations for ecommerce
- SKU coding of products & working with inventory control
- Ecommerce ready photography of products
- Creating catalogs of your products
- People you need to hire to run operations
- Logistics partner tie-ups
- How can you start selling online
- Selling on your own branded site
- Technology platforms
- Driving traffic to your site
- Importance of Social Media
- Selling on ecommerce marketplaces
- Different marketplaces & their models Flipkart, Snapdeal, Amazon, eBay, Paytm, Jabong, Myntra...
- Opening account of marketplaces
- How does the listing process work
- Daily order processing with marketplaces
- What numbers to expect.
- Pricing your Products for Ecommerce
- Logistics fee
- Marketplace commission & payment fee
- Accounting for returns
- Leave room for discounting
- Driving success in ecommerce
- How to choose products for online
- Studying competition in your sub-category & pricing right
- Guessing demand with branded products
- Loss leader product strategy
- Special attention on account reputation
Mr. Gurpreet Singh,
CEO of Browntape technologies
12 years experience in the Internet industry with clients like Lifestyle, Microsoft, Kotak
Mr. Himanshu Agarwal,
Category Manager Key clients
7 years experience, worked closely with all ecommerce players like Amazon, Flipkart, Fashion & You etc.
- Early Bird Offer Rs. 1,999/- for business owners & professionals
Please Note: There Are No On Spot Registrations.