BioDiscovery Group, is conducting Workshops and eWorkshop since 2010. Till date we have successfully trained hundreds of participants who were not only students but scientists, faculties, professor, company executives, etc from India as well as foreign.This course on Next Generation Sequencing Data Analysis is of 10 days and as its a workshop which means hands on session. You will perform the tasks on your own computer systems. The program is designed to learn this latest technology in a better way from your home in a nominal fee.
Everyday the training sessions will be conducted from 9-11 PM India time so you can easily finish your College/University/Work and participate.
- Basic Terminologies.
- Introduction to file types in NGS.
- Introduction to Genome Analysis
- Database and File Formats in NGS.
- NCBI genomics Library.
- NCBI resources used in Next Generation Sequencing.
- Introduction to analysis of next generation sequencing data.
- Install Ubuntu on a windows machine for sequencing data analysis.
- What is the FASTQ format (Download files from NCBIs SRA).
- Blasting into SRA.
- Retrieving & Checking the quality of Sequence.
- Check your sequenced reads for quality (How to install use FastQC).
- Process sequence reads (Quality trimming read joining etc.).
- What is sequence alignment.
- How to align data.
- How to align your reads.
- Introduction to R (Programming language).
- Install tcR package TCR sequencing analysis.
- DNA data analysis.
- Blasting into SRA using NCBI tools.
- Retrieving & Checking the quality of Sequence using NCBI tools.
- Check your sequenced reads for quality (How to install use FastQC) using NCBI tools.
- Process sequence Reads-Quality trimming read joining etc. using ea-utils .
- Align data with IMGT.
- Align reads using MIXCR.
- tcR package (R package for TCR sequencing).
- TCR sequencing analysis using tcR package.
- DNA data analysis using VDJ tools.
The course is best suited for Bachelor, Masters, PhD, students as well as Faculty and Professors from Microbiology, BioChemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Technology, Genetics, Bioinformatics, Plant Science and Life Sciences. Professionals: From companies and research institutes.
T & C:
- Training session will be conducted every day from 9 PM- 11 PM India time.
- The training sessions will be conducted as chat, so that you can save the session for reference and use it later for reference.
- The category in which you register, you will get certificate of that ONLY. So choose the right category.
- If you register under wrong category then your registration will be invalid and NO REFUND WILL BE MADE IN THIS CASE. This is your mistake and the company is not responsible for it.
- Only Windows OS are required. If your computer has any other OS then let us know.
- Once you register we will send you Welcome email 2 days prior to the workshop. This email will have all details of files, software as well as Messenger ID on which you have to send request.
- Your request will be accepted 5 minutes prior to the start of the workshop. So do not panic if you have sent the request and it is not accepted. It will be accepted 5 minutes prior to your session.
- If there is power cut/power loss/any other technical difficulty and you loose time then we will compensate that time in the next session. Example, if you have lost 30 minutes then your next session will be of 2:30 minutes instead of 2:00 hours.
- If you do not turn up for training session on any day then you will be sent an email about the things which would be covered on that day. Next day the next thing will be covered.
- If you have any urgent work then you can shift that and make sure to be online at your time. The training certificate will be given on successful completion of the tasks.
- No refund will be made in any case.