CFA & CIPM Charter Felicitation Ceremony 2019
We applaud those who passed CFA Program Level 3 exam in June 2019 and the CIPM exams. You have proven yourself by passing one of the most rigorous series of exams in the financial industry, gaining significant work
experience, and adhering to a strict ethical code.
Day & Date: Thursday 28th Nov 2019
Time: 6:30pm onwards (Followed
by Networking Dinner)
Venue: Hotel Avasa, Hyderabad
- Mini Charter – All Charterholders, who got their charter application activated from 26th Oct 2018 till 10th Oct 2019, will be felicitated with a “Mini Charter” which is a Replica of the Original Charter. The original Charter comes to your registered address via courier from CFA Institute USA.
- Any Charter application which is not activated untill 10th Oct 2019, their Mini Charter felicitation will be conducted next year i.e. in 2020.
- CFA Program Level 3 pass outs of June 2019 exam, who are not eligible for Charter or are yet to complete 48 months of work experience, we will be felicitate them with a “Memento”.
- The Mini Charter will be felicitated to those who have taken the local society membership i.e. CFA Society India Membership.
- CIPM Level II pass outs of 2018 and 2019, who have activated their membership in the same year untill 10th Oct 2019, will be felicitated with a CIPM Certificate.
- A CFA Charter holder & a CIPM certificate holder, who is eligible for felicitation this year, can get 2 guests along, by paying a nominal registration fee.
- Level 3 pass outs of June 2019, who are affiliate members, can attend the event with no registration fee.
- Level 3 passouts of 2019, who are not an affiliate member, will have to pay nominal registration fee
- No Guest is allowed with a Level 3 pass out, either be a member or a Non member
- Kids are strictly not allowed at the ceremony
If you have any questions regarding felicitation ceremony, please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Constellation @ Avasa Hotel,
HUDA Techno Enclave,Madhapur,
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
View map →