Like 2016 this year also BioDiscovery Group, India will conduct 1 day training course on Next Generation Sequencing Data Analysis at Pulse- 2017 Annual Fest of All India Institute of Medical Sciences AIIMS, New Delhi.
The event will be conducted for 1 day in which the Lectures of the technology will be given. The training session will be as demonstration of the entire process of NGS Data Analysis on a unique system. The course will be of great help to students/ researchers/ scientists in learning this latest science and technology.
- Basic Terminologies.
- Introduction to file types in NGS.
- Introduction to Genome Analysis
- Database and File Formats in NGS.
- NCBI genomics Library.
- NCBI resources used in Next Generation Sequencing.
- Introduction to analysis of next generation sequencing data.
- What is the FASTQ format (Download files from NCBIs SRA).
- Blasting into SRA.
- Retrieving & Checking the quality of Sequence.
- Alignment of read using reference Genome.
- Understanding Mapping Output
- Variant detection
- Visualization of variant
- Annotation an variant effect prediction
- Introduction to R (Programming language).
- Install tcR package TCR sequencing analysis.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Student & Faculty: Bachelor, Masters, PhD, MBBS, MD students as well as Faculty and Professors from Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Medicine, Immunology, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biomedical Technology, Genetics, Plant Science and Life Sciences.
Professionals & Resident Doctors: Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Medicine and Pharmaceutical scientists & professionals from industry, academia and regulatory agencies.
T & C
- While buying the ticket choose the right category of registration in which you fall, as the category in which you register, you will get certificate of that ONLY.
- If you register under wrong category then your registration will be invalid and NO REFUND WILL BE MADE IN THIS CASE. This is your mistake and the company is not responsible for it.
- Once you register we will send you Welcome email 7 days prior to the event.
- If you do not turn up for session then NO CERTIFICATE WILL BE AWARDED TO YOU.
- No refund will be made in any case.