Looking at each website and trying to find the best prompt for your essay can take a lot of time. Most of the time, the colleges and universities require you to write the scholarship winning essay which should be unique, as it will help you win a scholarship even in a competitive institution.
The introduction of your dissertation is also very important as you have to give background information on your topic. You are doing it to explain the rationale for choosing this topic. The introduction tells the readers the main themes of your work. It is usually two pages long.
You need to explain what made you pick this topic. So, make sure your introduction is well-written and captures the reader’s attention. As an essay writer, it is also advisable to use different prompts for different scholarship essays.
Following are some of the scholarship essays winning prompts to help you in this regard:
- How do you think this essay will help you in future?
- Describe yourself.
- Tell us the last time you excelled in your academics in a short period of time.
- What is your career or academic goals?
- Tell us about the last time you failed an exam and what you learned from your failure.
- How have you ever contributed to your community?
- How has sports been beneficial in your life?
- Why do you think you deserve this scholarship?
- Do you think you can make this scholarship worthwhile by contributing in the community?
- Can you prove yourself to be a fruitful asset for our institute?
- Describe your leadership qualities.
- Describe your interpersonal and communication skills.
- Tell us when your idea or belief was challenged.
- Why do you want to study this particular discipline?
- What future prospects do you want to pursue?
- What job position would you be pursuing in future?
- How do you find yourself unique or capable of certain qualities not found in your peers?
- Describe your background, your religious and cultural beliefs, political views?
- How did you excel in your studies? What factors convinced you to continue your education?
- If we make you principal of this school, what changes would you most preferably like to make in the school?
- As an educationist or a policy maker, what changes do you suggest for improving the education system?
- What quality differentiates you from others? How did you get that skill developed? Did you inherit it or developed it yourself?
- How have movies influenced your life?
- How has reading improved your way of life?
- How did you manage to go through the most difficult time of your life? How has that difficulty changed your perspective over life?
- What are you striving to become now and where would you be after five years?
- Have you ever tried hard to succeed at something and was it worth it?
- What strongest personality trait do you think you have?
- How are you characterized by your friends and family? What would you like to write about them in your scholarship essay?
- What is your stance about racial and ethnic discrimination in your society?
- Have you ever participated in an extracurricular activity which has helped shape your personality in a certain way?
- How do you spend your leisure time? What extracurricular activity do you pursue in your leisure time?
- What is the most important societal issue in your opinion?
- If you would even get the authority to make improvements in your school, how would you make them?
- Choose a controversial problem related to the schools and recommend a solution.
- What, in your opinion, is the biggest threat to environmental conditions?
- Describe a famous personality, who is your ideal?
- Describe a book which has deeply affected you.
- What are your long term or short term goals?
- Why do you consider yourself best fit for financial assistance?
- Who has inspired you the most?
- What management qualities do you think you have inside you?
- Describe the social problems you are currently challenged with?
- Why do you need financial assistance?
- What importance do your major subjects hold?
- What do you think the industry you are aspiring to become a part of, would be in the next ten years?
- What is the most challenging part of your relevant industry?
- How have you demonstrated the leadership capabilities both inside and outside of your school?
- Describe an accomplishment or attribute which makes you unique?
- Describe one of your significant achievements which distinguishes you from the others?
Writing a scholarship essay is one of the most challenging tasks, and I was unable to do it. I remember as I was about to write my essay, I had no idea about how to write a winning scholarship essay. I wish someone would have told me how to write one in my college days, it would have been quite easier for me or most of my friends to win the scholarship we were being offered.
Since essay writing is one of the most challenging aspects, most of the students are unable to write one. Most of them turn towards seeking help from a paper writing service which is quite helpful at times, especially if you are clueless about how to write a good essay. However, a student should always try to write his essay on his own as it helps him develop the writing skills which he might be needing in his academic career.
You have to add references at the end of the paper to ensure that all work that you have done is not plagiarized and is backed up by evidence.