6 weeks "Entrepreneurship Skill Development Program" organised by AIC - Pinnacle Entrepreneurship Forum under the guidance of Ministry Of Msme GOI, and MSME TRAINING PPDC AGRA.
Golden opportunity for womens to start their own business. Participants will get certificate from MoMSME.
Following are some key highlights of the training workshop,
- Entrepreneurship – General Concepts
- Advantages / Charms of being an entrepreneur
- Who is an entrepreneur? What it takes to be an entrepreneur?
- Self-employment vs. Wage employment
- Entrepreneurship Orientation
- Risk taking and Analytical ability of Entrepreneur
- Goal Setting
- SWOT analysis
- Entrepreneurial Qualities / Characteristics, attitude & Orientation
- Understanding Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise
- Understanding small service establishments
- Personality Development – SWOT analysis, Interpersonal Skills
- Entrepreneurial values and attitudes
- Entrepreneurial Competencies
- Time Management
- Soft Skills
- Service of district Industries Centers The PMEPG & Govt. Schemes. Procedures to avail assistance under these Schemes
- Govt. Policies, formalities, rules/ regulations and institutional support system to assist entrepreneurs.
- Schemes of Ministry of MSME and MSME-DO. Services of MSME-DI
- Schemes of assistance to MSMEs offered by National Small Industries Corporation
- Marketing: Market Survey
- Demand Estimation – Tools & Techniques
- Digital Marketing
- Opportunities for village & rural industries Functions of KVIC/KVIB and the schemes of assistance for low – investment projects
- Interface with a successful Entrepreneur – I: The starting crises
- Opportunity guidance in garments industry Chemicals, Electronics, Food, Leather and other trade. [Manufacturing & Services]
- How to start and manage a small / micro enterprise? Step by step approach – Statutory and mandatory requirements
- Finance – cum – subsidy schemes for new entrepreneurs. Schemes for MSMEs being operated by commercial banks / financial institution.
- CGTMSE / Collateral-free loans.\ Incentives & Concessions for MSMEs
- An Interface with a successful Entrepreneur – II, Sustainability of a small-scale Unit – Precaution
- Soap Making Workshop
- Jeweler Making Workshop
- Basic Beauty Course(Theory and Practical) - Different Types of Skin/Skin Analysis - Functions of Skin - Hygiene and Health - Benefits of Massage - First Aid -Threading - Waxing - Face Cleaning - Facial - Mehendi application on hair - Bleaching -
- Role & Schemes of assistance of SC/ST Hub for promoting Entrepreneurs
- Pillars of Business 1. Social 2. Environmental 3. Financial
- Salient features of a project Report / Business Plan Preparation of Business Plan
Venue:- AIC-Pinnacle office, Pune
Starts from:- 17 Feb 2020
Open for all.
4th Floor, Primrose The Mall, Near Dutta Mandir, Baner, Pune - 411045,
pune, maharashtra, India