NH-7 Bangalore - Hyderabad Highway | Nandi Hill
Sunday, 19 July 2015
-: Elite & Masters :-
Race Start : 7:00AM
Distance : 100km
Cut Off Time : 11:00AM
-: Amateur, Women & U-18 :-
Race Start : 7:15AM
Distance : 61km
Cut Off Time : 10:30AM
Entry Fee :
300/- per person Entry is free only for U18
* Elite Open for all
PS : People who participate in Elite should stick to elite category for rest of the season, you cant go back to Amateur in other road races of this season.
* Master Open for Men and Women
Participants age should be 35 years and above as on race day. People are free to participate in elite/amateur category if they wish to.Born on 19-July-1980 or before
* Under 18 both boys and girls
Participants age should lesser than 18 years as on race day. Proof of age needs to be produced at the time of bib collection Born on 19-July-1997 or after
- Riders are expected to be on self supported race mode including mechanical fixing, flat fixing, carrying their own toolkit, towing of the cycle if required etc.
- Emergency ambulance support will be available Thanks to Sita Bhateja speciality hospital and Spectrum Physio. You guys are awesome!
- Any rider can contact the race director through a specified BBCh phone number which will be active ONLY on race day 07406-998925
- Riders are expected to read and understand and adhere to the rules of the race available on the website http://bbch.in/RulesBook.htm
- The race referee reserves the sole discretion of analyzing any situation during the race and his opinion will be considered final
Refer Race Page for more details : Click Here